HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! yay!
haha.
Dear Mum,
I'm sorry for making u angry.
I'm sorry for making u feel anguish.
I'm sorry for making u worried.
I'm sorry for making u steep in despair at times.
I'm sorry for not being able to bring joy and happinness to u at times.
I'm sorry for not being able to be good.
Thanks for all the love u showered unconditionally on me.
Thanks for all your inmeasurable tolerance on me.
Thanks for all your care in easing my pain and losses.
Thanks for sheltering me from harm.
Thanks for being understanding towards me for being wilful.
Thanks for being my lighthouse, guiding me whenever i erred.
Thanks for being there for me always when i needed you.
Thanks for being my mother.
<3 u mum!
May all your wishes come true today and that you will be able to savour bliss and happiness always. If i could say what she has sacrificed, done for and means to me, i'm sure it will take a whole eternity. She may not be the tallest nor shortest, smartest or prettiest but to me she's simply the best. And i'll be grateful eternally for the life and breath she gave me and support me through the years.
<3 u mum!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
haha. kinda long letter.
ytd went to celebrate mother's day liao.
went to katong for mother's day dinner.
haha. quite fun luh quite alot of ppl oso.
n someone still owes me $$ zz. haha.
aft that went clarke quay.
haha my grandma was like woah. they changed the whole placed. haha.
tday celebrate mother's day again.
haha. decorated the house b4 my mum woke up. zz OT without pay okay?
haha.
felt happy too when her eyes gleam with delight when she saw the decor. haha.
bought a chocolate cake for her too.
very naise.
havent give her gift yet :( haha. a shawl. hope she likes it.
pics!
The cake!
Some decor.
Some decor. haha.
lazy to upload other pics la.
btw isaac i found my birthday pics! haha. rofl.
Saturday, May 09, 2009
|
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.




0 comments:
Post a Comment